If you could write your own 5-Star review describing the outstanding experience of what it would be like to work with YOU… what would it say?
As you present yourself to potential clients and business partners, most likely you have established some kind of value proposition. If you have not, I highly suggest that you get to work on crafting the few words or phrases that best describe the difference between you and your competitors.
A great way to solidify your daily value and effort is to write your own shining review that reflects the outstanding experience of working with you! Here are a few elements to consider…
- Process – My client would need to feel that expectations were set and adhered to the entire process, and every person within the process was a positive reflection of me and the way I conduct my business.
- Communication – Any outstanding review of me would need to include a statement about my ability to communicate on a high level. It could also emphasize that I paid attention to their preferred method of staying in touch along the way.
- “The Difference” – No matter what you sell or represent, my client would need to express the difference between working with me versus everyone else who does what I do. What separates me from the pack?
- Promises or Guarantees – If you make them… you’d better keep them! My suggestion: if you are going to accentuate any type of guarantee, focus on what you CAN control… YOU!
- Connect your review to your habits! – Take the descriptions and the specifics of how you want your clients to feel and put ACTION ITEMS into your daily routine that would earn you the very same sentiments that you wrote in your review!
Working backward from your ideal review is a fantastic way to evaluate and develop new habits into your daily routine! Let your action items become part of your plan for change and improvement and enjoy the new opportunities to come.